- A story can take you to the land of make believe, or reality.
- A story can entrance you, scare you, fill you with love, or make you remember things long forgotten.
- A story can be anything we wish it to be, including our lives.
- What stories do you see in these photos?
- How would you write the story for these photographs?
- Stories have many facets to them. Some are for life lessons, some are for morals, and some stories simply tell others who we really are.
- As you look at each of these pictures, can you see a story in them? What do you see?
- Each person has such a diverse life, a diverse personality, paths they have trod, people they have met…it is amazing to me to wonder what these people in these photographs might have experienced.
- Story tellers are quiet another group. My grandmother was a great story teller. She could see in her mind lands from far away and describe the colors in vast detail. It was magical.
- Take some time, write down your story, share them with me, lets share our imaginations and write some great stories!
Imagine our Blessings!